NOx storage catalyst (NSC)
HomeProducts and servicesMobile emissions controlDiesel applicationsNOx storage catalyst (NSC) NOx storage catalyst (NSC)
NSC technology removes NOX from a lean gas stream and converts it to N2.
NOX is adsorbed (lean) and then reduced (rich) → N2.
The NSC can be regenerated thermally or under a rich condition. During lean operation, the NSC can also oxidise carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrocarbons (HC) in a similar fashion to that of a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
Composition: Precious metals (Pd, Pt or Rh) with rare earth oxide (REO) and alumina oxide, coated on a flow-through monolith.
Our NOX storage catalysts…
- Store NOX in low temperatures and lean conditions, and these storage properties can be tuned to suit individual vehicles and specific applications and systems
- Have high durability against temperature, poisons and rich operation
- Enable effective storage and reduction of NOX, and efficient removal of CO and HC.
- Can condition the ratio of NO:NO2 for a downstream SCR device
- Have superior activity and tuneable temperature windows.
（Delete the infringing articles on this website, such as）
SCR system Marine Exhaust Treatment Low Temperature Denitration
generator denox Marine engine denitrification
biogas generator emission
container generator emission control
catalytic reduction reaction
Reduce NOx emissions
natural gas generator SCR system
24-hour service hotline